Monday, February 9, 2015

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

This isn't going to be much of a post. I have such an urge to write something, but I just finished my homework a few minutes ago. It's already pretty late, and I don't have a good idea about what to write. Instead, I'm going to share three videos with you. I don't think know what they are as of right now.

Okay. The first is my video from seeing Little Mix over the summer. I was watching this just the other night as a stress reliever. I still can't believe this happened.


I could also post my video of meeting them the summer before last, but I'll refrain.

Instead, the next video is this:


I don't know if I've ever talked about my love for Alyson Stoner here, but I love her. She deserves a lot more recognition. She has a lot of really great covers that she's been a part of. This is just my favorite one at the moment.

I'm having a bit of a hard time deciding on a third and final video. Let's see...

Have you guys seen the video of Taylor Swift lip syncing to Blank Space for BBC Radio 1?


I have such a love hate relationship with Taylor Swift. When she first got big I was pretty neutral towards her, and then I gradually became a fan. I listened to all of her music but was never a huge fan. Then I started disliking her over time for various reasons. About two years ago now I really didn't like her at all. Then about six months to a year ago she started growing on me again. I still get a bit annoyed about certain things surrounding her, but overall I'd say I'm a fan again. Plus, 1989 is amazing, so there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment