Saturday, July 23, 2016

Life Post: The End of Summer

Since I wrote about my laptop's hard drive crashing, I feel like I need to write an update. I have Chromebook now. Since I'm so used to having a Windows computer, I was a little nervous about it. So far though, I'm really happy with it. There are downsides to having a Chromebook for sure, but there would be with any computer. As I've only had the computer for a few days as of right now though, I'll probably write more about it later and how I'm liking it.

Other than that, I've really just been busy thinking about school beginning. The past day or so the nerves have really hit me hard, so it's become one of the only things I can think about. I feel like there is so much that I need to do to prepare, yet logically, I don't know what else I could do.

Of course, I've also been packing. It's strange since I have to stay with my sister for a bit before I move into my dorm, so it's like having to pack for two different stages. It's difficult trying to figure out which things need to go up now and which can go up later. Plus, I think it's leading to me forgetting things more. At least, I feel like I've packed less than usual, and I don't know if that's because I've just cut things down or if I'm forgetting stuff that I'm supposed to have.

That's the bulk of what I've been doing the past several days. Well, that and playing Pokemon Go. Soon, school will start, so I'm sure I'll become extremely busy. I'm excited, if a little terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment