Thursday, July 7, 2016

Life Post: Summer Break is Almost Over

Just how soon my summer break is going to be over has hit me over the past several days. It really is coming up fast since I'm going back earlier this year than I ever have before. There's just so much I want to get done before then. I'm in the middle of re-watches of both Shadowhunters and Ouran High School Host Club that I think I can manage to finish. Plus, I want to finish the first draft of the story I've been working on, which I also think I can manage. Those aren't the only things, but I feel like the story in particular is what I'll really have to push myself on in order to make sure I finish it before I'm back in Indianapolis.

It's still summer break for now though, and I'm trying to appreciate it while it lasts. Today I got to see my friend Ji, which was nice. We got lunch together, and I got to meet her cat, who appreciates being around people more than any cat I've ever met before. It was a lot of fun.

While I was on my way home though, severe thunderstorm warnings started coming over the radio, and I noticed how dark it was back behind me. Luckily, I was driving away from the storm, and I managed to get home less than five minutes before it began pouring down rain outside. I'd count myself pretty lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment