Sunday, July 10, 2016

Life Post: Shut My Finger in a Car Door

I had an exciting day yesterday, Matthew and I went to eat lunch with our grandma, and afterward, when we went back to her house, my finger got shut in the car door. I'm trying to keep this as brief as possible actually because I'm currently typing without one index finger. Repeatedly pressing down on it sounds excruciatingly painful.

Over all, I'd say the finger is doing fine. It's swollen, hurts, is bruised, and such, but it could have been worse. Mostly I'm frustrated that I woke up to it looking the same as yesterday and not any better. I think the pain is a bit more present than yesterday (except for right after it happened), but maybe that's me just not remembering the pain correctly.

All I can say is that I hope it gets better soon. Typing like this is extremely difficult. I've been trying to still write despite it, but it's difficult enough that writing something takes far longer than it would otherwise. Not convenient, but I'm trying.

1 comment: