Saturday, April 17, 2010

Confirmation Retreat

I have seen yet another person reading manga at school.  I'm really enjoying this.  One girl was reading manga and the teacher asked why her book was backwards, so the girl had to explain what manga was.

I made a video yesterday (www.youtube.com/hmweasley).  I talk about different stuff like books, Naruto, powder puff, and stuff.

Powder puff on Friday was fun.  It was nice getting out of class, but it was extremely hot outside.  Then, it was freezing cold today.  You've got to love spring.

I spent most of my day today at a Confirmation retreat.  I get Confirmed in two weeks!

I'm on chapter 13 of This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen.  I love it!  It's one of my favorite books by her (even if that's half of her books at least).

Looking back at my blog, I realized that I haven't mentioned Naruto in two weeks.  I've watched two episodes since then and finished season two.  Wow, two episodes in two weeks.  That's kind of sad.  Anyway, they were awesome episodes.  I liked the last episode but not as much as the previous episodes.  I really want to see what happens though.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment