Monday, April 5, 2010

First Day Back After Spring Break

On Easter Sunday,  I got a bunch of candy, clothes, the wolfpack poster that I actually picked out, and the Twilight in Forks DVD.

I'm so excited that I finally got the Twilight in Forks DVD!  I watched it yesterday and loved it.  If you're a Twilight fan, and are interested in learning more about Forks and La Push, then I definitely recommend you get it.

My grandma came over for lunch.  Other then that, pretty much all I did was go to work.

Today was the first day back at school after spring break.  It went pretty well.  I felt really weird waking up this morning and going to school.  It felt like the break had lasted a lot longer than a week, but after my first class, it felt normal again.

In world history, we just worked on some worksheets.  In art, we took notes on some artist whose name I can't remember.

In personal resource management, we learned about credit cards, and how to use one wisely (or not at all).

In Spanish, we reviewed some, and then learned some more about pronouns.

In English, we read some of both of the novels we're reading, went over our DLP's (daily language practices), and went over our new vocab words.  That's the only class I got homework in.

I'm on chapter one of part two of Paper Towns by John Green.  I really, really like it so far.

That's pretty much all that happened today.  Only a little more than seven weeks until school's out for the summer!

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment