Saturday, April 24, 2010

Uglies

I haven't done much the past two days.  I had school yesterday (obviously), and I worked today.

I finished reading Uglies by Scott Westerfeld the other day.  I absolutely loved it!  It was amazing!  Everyone should read it!  I'm upset that I don't have the next book yet.  My sister just came and got the book from me, and she's going to start reading it tomorrow!

I watched episode 55 of Naruto earlier today.  It was a nice episode.  I loved the scene with Lee.

I started reading The Book Theif by Markus Zusak today.  I heard such great things about this book, but I don't really like it yet.  It's gotten a little bit more interesting.  Maybe I just need to read a little bit more of it.

I'm pretty sure that I mentioned HM Grayson from fanfiction.net on here earlier.  She wrote one of my absolute favorite fanfictions (called She Hates Me).  Well, she posted a new story today called Surprise Party.  It's a Seth/Nessie fic.  I don't ship Seth/Nessie, but the fanfic is really cute.  You can read her stuff at www.fanfiction.net/~HMGrayson

That's basically all I have to say (or write I guess).  It was incredibly slow at work today so nothing happened.  I did spill cleaner down my pants though.  That wasn't fun.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment