Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Baa

We took notes about the Cold War in world history today, and I spent all of art trying to find a "master" painting that I could draw.  The problem is, I suck at drawing and can't possible draw anything that a famous painter has painted.

In personal finance, we talked more about credit.  In Spanish, we reviewed for the test we have tomorrow.  I feel like I know everything pretty well, but I say that a lot and then always to horrible on the tests.  We'll see how that goes.

We had a pop quiz in English today, and then we read part of a novel we're reading.  At one point, we were going over vocab, and something pretty funny happened.  Mrs. Meyer (the teacher) asked, "Hunter, can you tell me the answers to 4, 5, and 6 please."  Hunter tells her that the answers are B, A, A.  Mrs. Meyer asks, "Otherwise known as...?"  She meant for him to say the word that the letter was in front off, but a girl in class imitated a sheep and said "Baa!" really loud.  The whole entire class and Mrs. Meyer started laughing really hard.  It was hilarious!

I read some more of Paper Towns today.  I really love it so far. *SPOILERS* I love all the clues that Margo left behind.

I won't post a blog tomorrow.  I have to work, and I want to go as bed as soon as I get home because I have to e at school at six in the morning on Thursday.  I'm going on the character trip that my school has every year.  I  get to go because I have perfect attendance and have "shown good character."  We're going to Nashville!  I'm excited!  We get out of school the entire day.  We leave at six in the morning, and we'll get back anywhere from 6:30 to 7:00 that evening.  I'll try to post a blog when I get home from that.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment