Saturday, April 3, 2010

I Love Easter

I haven't really done much these past two day.

I went to church both yesterday and today for Good Friday and the Easter Vigil.  I love the  Holy Week and Easter masses so much.  I may go again for Easter tomorrow.

I had to work today, but basically nothing happened there.  It went by surprisingly fast though.  I have to work tomorrow too.

I finished Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen.  I loved it!  I highly recomend it.  I'm now reading If I Loved You, I Would Tell You This by Robin Black.  It's a collection of short stories.  I like it so far, but it's not great.

I watched episode 50 of Naruto earlier today.  It was a good episode.  *SPOILERS*  I feel so bad that Rock Lee lost.  I can't wait to watch the next episode.

I hope you all have a good Easter tomorrow!  I can't wait to finally be able to chew gum again!

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment