Thursday, April 1, 2010

Reunion

I didn't do much yesterday except read fanfiction and then go to work.

There was one little funny moment at work.  For those who don't know, before I went to high school, I used to go to this really small Catholic school.  There were only twelve of us in the class when we graduated 8th grade.  Anyway, so one of the girls from my class that school named Alyssa came in with her boyfriend to tan.  While she was tanning, a boy that was also in our class there named David came in, and he had to wait for there to be an open bed.  So, as Alyssa was leaving, she says, "Bye Haley.  Bye David.  It's like a [insert school name here] reunion!"  The way she said it was hilarious.  Alyssa can be a very amusing person (and if she ever happens to read this, I mean that in a good way).

Two annoying boys from school came in right before closing, and really annoyed me though.  I twittered a bunch about it last night, but I don't really want to go into it here.  I'll just start ranting about how much they both annoy me, and no one wants to read that.

I didn't really do much today either.  We just got back from Holy Thursday mass, and that's about all I did today.

I watched episode 49 of Naruto.  It was a really good episode.  I can't wait to see if Gaara or Lee wins.

I'm on chapter twelve of Along for the Ride.  I stayed up until 3 AM reading it.  I love it!  Of course, Sarah Dessen is one of my favorite writers.  I'm not a huge fan of her first two books, but other than that I've loved every one that I've read.

That's pretty much all I did yesterday and today.

Oh, I wanted to mention that I'm super excited for the novella that Stephenie Meyer has coming out.  I kind of would have prefered a different character's point of view, but I'm definitely reading it anyway.  They're apparently also working on The Host movie.  I'm really excited about that because The Host is my favorite thing Stephenie has written (yes, it beats Twilight).

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment