Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lack of Sleep

I know it's been forever since I've written a blog, and unfortunately it's going to be short.  I haven't gotten much sleep these past few days and can't really focus on writing this.

Overall, I had fun in Nashville.  There was some drama at one point, but it was thankfully fixed and everything was better.  It was very tiring though especially since I had to get up at five in the morning.


We just got home from my grandma's house.  Some of our family from Georgia is visiting.  Some family from Florida is coming up too. They're supposed to be here today, but they got stuck in traffic and weren't there  when we left.  We'll have to see them some other day before they leave.


I went to see The Last Song movie with my sister and her friend yesterday.  I loved it!  The whole cast was amazing!  I thought the boy who did Jonah was amazing!  You should definitely go see it!


I finished Paper Towns by John Green earlier today.  I thought it was an amazing book.  I definitely recomend it.  It's different from anything I've ever read before (so are his other books), but I really enjoyed it.


I started reading Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen earlier today.  It's good so far but kind of slow.


Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment