Sunday, June 6, 2010

Long Weekend

It's been four days!  It's not that I was busy this weekend necessarily, but I was with family so I didn't get around to writing a blog post.

I didn't really do anything on Thursday but work.  I worked on Friday too, and when I got home my grandma and three of my cousins were over.  My grandma stayed with us this weekend because my mom and dad were away.  My dad's studying to become a deacon.  (Don't know what that is?  Here.)

On Friday night, we went out to eat at this local restaurant, and then went home while I watched New Moon with my grandma (who'd never seen Twilight or New Moon) and my sister, brother, and cousins played poker (but not with money).

We might have done something else, but I don't remember...  I know I forced everyone to sit through six episodes of Avatar at some point, but I think that was Saturday...

On Saturday morning, I watched (and my family watched part of) the first episode of Kekkaishi which aired on Cartoon Network/Adult Swim last Saturday.  I liked it.  I recorded the second episode last night, but haven't watched it yet.

We went out to eat at this local Mexican restaurant on Saturday, and when we got back home.  I watched Half Blood Prince with my grandma and brother.  My grandma had seen the other Harry Potter's but hadn't seen HBP yet.

We didn't really do anything today except go to church.  We got the worker's list for our church's summer social today.  I'm working in Kiddie Land and at the stuffed animal wheel.  It'll be my first time working those, so hopefully everything goes well.  The summer social isn't until July, so we've got a while.

It wasn't really a busy weekend, but it wore me out.  I feel like I didn't get much sleep this weekend, yet I didn't really go to bed later then normal and on Saturday I slept until noon.  I don't know.  It was a long weekend.

I watched episodes 66 and 67 of Naruto, and they were awesome.  I really loved episode 67.  It may be my favorite episode so far.

Days Until:
Vacation: 4
Wizarding World Theme Park: 11
Eclipse: Illustrated Movie Companion: 22
Eclipse Movie: 23
The Last Airbender Movie: 25
Mockingjay Book: 78
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 165
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 403
Breaking Dawn Movie: 529
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment