Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer Vacation 2010: Florida Part 3

Hopefully now that vacation is over, I'll get better at updating.  Five days is a long time.

The rest of vacation was good except for Friday.  We didn't get into the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and everything else seemed to go wrong.  We're planning on going back sometime this summer and go the the Harry Potter park.  Hopefully everything goes better that time.

On the way home, I finished reading The First Ladies of the United States of America.  It was interesting and I learned some stuff about the First Ladies.  Now I'm reading Just the Facts About Washington D.C. and it's pretty good so far.

We just got home from picking our dogs Mickey and Poppy up from where they were staying while we were gone.  It's so good to see them after so long.

I have to work the next four days.  I'm not looking forward to it, but after this I'm probably done working there this summer.

Days Until:
Eclipse: Illustrated Movie Companion: 8
Eclipse Movie: 9 (so close!)
The Last Airbender Movie: 10
Mockingjay Book: 64
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 151
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 389
Breaking Dawn Movie: 515

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment