Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Early Mornings

Nothing has really happened the past two days.  I haven't gone anywhere except work which was incredibly slow.  Only a few people came in both days, so I mainly just sit there and read (which is what I usually do anyway but still).

I don't know why, but I've woken up early the past two days.  I woke up at nine this morning!  I can't remember the last time I woke up that early when I didn't have to.  I guess it's a good thing since I have more time in the day.

I've watched three episodes of Naruto (72, 73, and 74) since I last blogged about it.  I loved all of them!  The episodes just keep getting better and better.

I've been reading Just the Facts About Washington D.C.  I've learned a lot of really cool stuff from there.

That's pretty much all I've done the past two days.

I can't believe that it's been about a month since the last day of school!  Summer break goes by so quickly!

Days Until:
Eclipse: Illustrated Movie Companion: 6
Eclipse Movie: 7 (only a week!)
The Last Airbender Movie: 8
Mockingjay Book: 62
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 149
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 387
Breaking Dawn Movie: 513

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment