Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer Vacation 2010: Florida Part 1

It's been four days!  I thought I'd be able to write a blog at the hotel outside of Tampa, but the Internet connection sucked so it didn't happen.  There's so much to talk about, but at the same time not that much.  That probably made no sense to anyone but me.

We left early Thursday and went to pick up my grandma.  We spent all day driving, and then spent the night at my aunt and uncle's house.  Then, we drove all day Friday until we got to my family in Florida's house.

We just visited with family all week.  We had a birthday party for my (third) cousin Aaron on Saturday.  That's pretty much all we did.

We got to Orlando today, and I think we're going to Sea World tomorrow.  I'll try to write a post about it tomorrow,

I've been filming videos, but I didn't really get much of my family.  It's weird telling them I put videos on Youtube.  Besides, I only have two hours of film for the whole trip, and I'm going to film a ton a the Harry Potter theme park.

I updated my fanfiction the other day.  The crappy Internet at the other hotel was at least good enough for that.  You can read it over here.

I finished reading The Official Guide to the Smithsonian on the way down here.  It was interesting.  I also read the People magazine Twilight Edition.  It was cool.  Now I've reading The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner.  It's really good so far.

We watched the new Alice in Wonderland on the way down here.  It was good I guess, but not completely awesome.  Of course, that's probably because I felt horrible while watching it, and I was never a fan of Alice in Wonderland anyway.

Days Until:
Wizarding World Theme Park Opening: 5
Eclipse: Illustrated Movie Companion: 15
Eclipse Movie: 16
The Last Airbender Movie: 18
Mockingjay Book: 71
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 158
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 396
Breaking Dawn Movie: 522

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment