Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Vacation 2010: Florida Part 2

I'm going to try to keep this post short.  We did a lot of things the past two days, and it would take forever for me to think of them all.

Yesterday we went to Sea World.  It was awesome.  Here are my five favorite things we did yesterday (in no particular order):  1.  We fed dolphins.  It was amazing. They're one of my favorite animals, and it was so cool. 2.  We got to see baby dolphins.  They were so cute!  3.  I rode my first upside down roller coaster and my second.  4. We watched the Shamu Believe show, dolphin show, and the sea lion, otter, walrus show.  Believe and the dolphin show were amazing and the sea lion one was hilarious.  5. We rode this Atlantis ride which is a lot like Splash Mountain at Disney.  There's this part at the end though were it's kind of like a roller coaster that you're not expecting.

Today we went to the Kennedy Space Center.  It was also a lot of fun.  The five things for it:  1. We got to see people actually building parts for the International Space Station.  2.  We watched reenacments of things such as Neil Armstrong walking on the Moon.  It was really cool.  3. We watched this Star Trek Live show which was really cheesy but funny.  4. We got to see the launch pads for the space shuttles even if they were way back in the distance.  5. We got to go in an actual space shuttle and see the inside.

After we left the Space Center and ate dinner, my sister wanted to ride this sling shot thing.  She some how got my to ride with her.  It shoots you over three hundred feet in the air just like a sling shot.  You could hear them scream from the ground.  It was hilarious.  Regina bought the DVD of their faces while they're riding.  It's probably one of the funniest things I've seen.

Days Until:
Wizarding World Theme Park Opening: 3 (I can't believe it!)
Eclipse: Illustrated Movie Companion: 13
Eclipse Movie: 14
The Last Airbender Movie: 16
Mockingjay Book: 69
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 156
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 394
Breaking Dawn Movie: 520

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment