Friday, June 25, 2010

Work, Work, Work

I haven't really done anything in the three days since my last post except go to work and babysit.  I worked from five to nine on Wednesday and Thursday, and I babysat my little cousin Michael today from around one to around six.  That's probably all I'll be doing for a while...  Isn't my life exciting?

Other than that, I've done pretty much nothing.

I've written some of Avatar: The Next Generation.  The next chapter should be up soon.

I'm going to see if I can figure out how to edit videos from my new camera tomorrow.  If I can figure it out, then I should get at least a few new videos up on Youtube tomorrow.

I watched episode 75 of Naruto and it was amazing!  I loved it!  The Gaara/Sasuke fight is awesome! *SPOILER* As soon as Sasuke collapsed I knew Naruto and the rest of them would show up.  It was awesome!

I finished Just the Facts About Washington D.C.  It was really interesting.  I also read If You Lived at the Time of the Civil War.  It may be a children's book, but it was still interesting.  Even if I knew pretty much everything they said already...  I've started reading Official Guide the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History.  I really need to get the books that I bought in Washington, D.C. last summer read.

And I think that's pretty much it.

Days Until:
Eclipse: Illustrated Movie Companion: 4
Eclipse Movie: 5
The Last Airbender Movie: 6
Mockingjay Book: 59
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 146
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 384
Breaking Dawn Movie: 510

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment