Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Stranded at a Theme Park

I haven't really done anything the past three days.  I've only left the house for work yesterday and today.  Nothing exciting has happened.

My best friend Summer did get stranded at a theme park today.  This theme park is about an hour away from where we live.  She was supposed to go home with our other friend Kelsey who works at the park.  Kelsey was working until closing and was then going to pick Summer up from the front entrance.  Kelsey was really late and workers were coming up to Summer asking if she was okay and stuff because she was the only guest still at the park.  Meanwhile, she's texting me while I'm at work and freaking out because she thinks Kelsey has forgotten her.  I'd called my dad to see if he could go pick her up when Kelsey finally showed up.  Apparently, she'd still been working even though other employees had been trying to find her and couldn't.  So, that's the only exciting thing that's happened the past few days and it actually happened to my best friend.

I've watched both episode 64 and 65 of Naruto.  I'm so glad that Sasuke is back!  I can't wait to see the fight between Sasuke and Gaara.


Days Until:
Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella: 3
NBC Wizarding World Sneak Peak: 4
Vacation: 7
Wizarding World Theme Park: 15
Eclipse: Illustrated Movie Companion: 26
Eclipse Movie: 27
The Last Airbender Movie: 29
Mockingjay Book: 82
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 169
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 407
Breaking Dawn Movie: 533

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment