Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Excited!

It's been a few days since I posted because nothing's really happened.  I guess that's not entirely true.  Monday was kind of eventful, but I don't really want to talk about how my sister had a huge temper tantrum in public over her cell phone.  (She'll probably get mad if she sees how I described it...  There aren't really any other words though.)

I got the Eclipse novella, Pretties (the next Uglies book), and some book about Twilight on Monday too.  I wanted to get the book that bellaandedward.com wrote, but I couldn't find it.  Hopefully, I'll be able to find it some where eventually.

Yesterday and today I didn't even leave the house.  I've been uploading a lot of videos to Youtube before we leave tomorrow.  I still have three more, but they're being difficult and don't want to load.  I'll have to try again when we get back.  Of course, then I'll have a bunch of videos from vacation too.  I'm so excited!

I may twitpic the pictures I take on vacation or may not.  We'll see.  I'll twitpic some from my phone while we're down there, but all of the good pictures will be on my camera.

I've been watching Naruto a lot lately.  I've watched four eosides (68, 69, 70, and 71) since my last post.  They were all great.  The last one (71) kind of freaked me out a little.

My mom bought a bunch of movies we haven't seen before for us to watch on our way down.  I'm excited because just a couple of them are the new Alice in Wonderland and The Boy in Striped Pajamas.  Apparently we've had Boy in Striped Pajamas for a while and I didn't know about it which sucks because I've really want to see it (partly because of the story and partly because David Thewlis who plays Remus Lupin in Harry Potter is in it).  I'm too obsessed with Harry Potter...

We leave on vacation tomorrow! I can't believe it!  I probably won't be able to sleep tonight which is really bad considering I have to get up at five in the morning.

Days Until:
Vacation: 1!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wizarding World Theme Park: 8
Eclipse: Illustrated Movie Companion: 19
Eclipse Movie: 20
The Last Airbender Movie: 22
Mockingjay Book: 75
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 162
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 400
Breaking Dawn Movie: 526

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment