Saturday, June 11, 2011

Funniest Disney Quotes

It's time for another Disney post.  This time it's a more light-hearted topic.  I'm going to list some of my favorite funny quotes from Disney movies.  These were only ones I could think of at the time.  It's entirely possible that there are some great ones I missed.  I kind of searched around places online to try and find ones that I'd forgotten about.

1. From Lilo and Stitch:
Hula Teacher: Lilo, why are you all wet?

Lilo: It's sandwich day. Every Thursday I take Pudge the fish a peanut butter sandwich...
Hula Teacher: "Pudge" is a fish?
Lilo: And today we were out of peanut butter. So I asked my sister what to give him, and she said "a tuna sandwich". I can't give Pudge tuna!
[whispering]
Lilo: Do you know what tuna is?
Hula Teacher: Fish?
Lilo: [hysterical] It's fish! If I give Pudge tuna, I'd be an abomination! I'm late because I had to go to the store and get peanut butter 'cause all we have is... is... stinkin' tuna!
Hula Teacher: Lilo, Lilo, why is this so important to you?
Lilo: [calm] Pudge controls the weather.
2. Mater from Cars, "I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park."  I love Mater, and pretty much all of his lines.  He'd probably make it on here multiple times, but I'm going to try and just put one for each character and/or movie.

3. Dory from Finding Nemo, "Es-cap-ay thats funny, it's spelled just like Escape."  Dory's also one with a lot of great lines, such as the "Just Keep Swimming" song and when she's speaking whale.

4. From Mulan:
Mulan: My ancestors sent a little lizard to help me?

Mushu: Hey! Dragon. Dragon, not lizard. I don't do that tongue thing. 
5. Jack Sparrow from The Pirates of the Caribbean:  Dead Man's Chest, "I've got a jar of dirt!  And you can't have it!"  This will probably be the only quote from a non-animated movie.  That's probably my favorite part from all of the Pirates movies.  I'm one of the few who actually enjoys those movies.

There are a lot of hilarious Disney quotes, but I think I'll end if there.  What are your favorite funny quotes from Disney movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment