Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Top Disney Outfits

Yep, this is yet another Disney post.  I've been trying to write so many posts in such a short amount of time, and this is something easy to do.  I hope you're not getting annoyed with them.  This one is going to be some of my top favorite outfits.  I'm not a fashion person.  I could care less what a person is wearing, and I hate wearing anything other than jeans and t-shirts.  Still, occasionally I think a particular outfit looks pretty.  These are just some outfits from Disney movies that stick out to me.

1.  Belle's blue dress.  Belle's my favorite Disney princess, and when I think of her I always picture her in this dress first.  Am I the only one?  People seem to usually think of her yellow dress first.


2. Belle's yellow dress.  Yep, Belle again.  I absolutely hate the color yellow, but I love this dress.  (And it's not just because Belle's my favorite princess...or maybe it is...  Who knows.)


3.  Pocahontas' outfit.  This probably wouldn't make many people's list because it's just a Native American outfit.  However, I love learning about Native American cultures, so I love her outfit.


3. Cinderella's ball gown.  I had to include this dress.  How could I not?


5. Mickey Mouse's outfit.  I needed one more, and somehow I thought of Mickey.  I decided to include it.  I need a guy outfit on here anyway, and his outfit is definitely a very iconic Disney outfit.


What are your favorite Disney outfits?

No comments:

Post a Comment