Saturday, June 11, 2011

Leaving for Two Weeks

This post is to inform everyone that I'll be gone for the next two weeks.  Sunday morning I'm going to Ohio with some people from my church for a mission trip.  We get back from that next Saturday, and I'm leaving for Hoosier Girl's State the next morning.  I may get a post up that Saturday night, but I wouldn't count on it.  More likely than not, I'm going to be way too tired to worry about a blog post.

I've been writing some posts and scheduling them to post over the course of the two weeks.  So far I have four posts, and I'm going to try and get some more written today.  They'll just post randomly over the two weeks I'm gone.  I'm trying to space them out a bit.

I hope everyone has a good two weeks while I'm gone.  It's going to be so weird being cut off from everything.  I won't even have my phone for the first week.

No comments:

Post a Comment