Saturday, August 13, 2011

Reading and iCarly

Today has been rather uneventful.  I spent the majority of the day reading, and I'm dissapointed in how little I got read.  I have no idea how I could have read so little in the amount of time I spent reading.  I'll talk more about the book when I review, but I absolutely love it.  I'm only about halfway through, but I have no doubts that it will be a very positive review.

The only other notable thing that happened today was blowing off my homework to watch the new episode of iCarly.  (Don't worry.  The homework will get done tomorrow even if it takes hours and I complain.)  The new iCarly was so adorable!  I loved Freddie in the episode.  I'm not sure if I shared this on my blog, but I'll give you a quick background on my feelings about iCarly.  I used to hate it.  It just wasn't something I enjoyed watching.  Then, I watched iOMG with my family and loved it, so of course, I had to watch tonight's episode.  I'm such a big fan of Sam and Freddie as a couple now, and they were so cute in this episode.  I loved it.  Freddie's speech to Sam/the iCarly viewers at the end was so cute.  I'm probably going to watch iCarly all of the time from now on just for their relationship.

That pretty much sums up my day.  I should work on homework, but I honestly think it would just put me to sleep at this point.  I should start doing weekend homework earlier in the day.  By this point of a Saturday during the school year, I'm already tired, and homework makes me even more tired.  (Saturday mornings and right when I get home from school are about the only time I feel remotely awake during the school year.)  I think I'm going to spent the evening reading some more, and I'll just force myself to get the homework done tomorrow.  We'll see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment