Thursday, August 18, 2011

Frequency of Posts

I need to talk about how often I'll be posting in the future.  I've been in school for over a week now, and I'm getting a decent amount of homework.  I wanted to try posting (and uploading videos) pretty frequently, but I don't think that's going to be possible.  Out of my six classes, I only get homework in two on a regular basis, but the homework from those classes still takes an insanely long time to get done.

The past couple of days, I've been stressing trying to get way too much done.  Trying to post blogs and film, edit, and upload videos really often isn't helping this stress.  I don't know how long this will be, but at least for now, I don't know how often I'll post or upload videos.  I'm already getting less sleep than I usually did last year.  I need to slow down a bit and just focus on school work.  Most of my posts and videos in the near future will probably be on weekends mainly with the occasional one during the week.

I don't know how long this will last.  It may only be a month or so, or it may stay this way for the rest of the school year.  We'll see.

It's not just this blog or my videos either.  I've been trying to get too much done with a lot of different things (reading, writing, etc.), and I really need a break (and to be able to get to sleep earlier).

No comments:

Post a Comment