Sunday, January 17, 2016

Life Post: Hectic First Week

I haven't posted a life post since the second day of classes, and the rest of the first week was definitely busy. I don't have much to say other than that. It's nothing like last semester. I'm not a stressful busy. It's just that I'm constantly doing something. If this was the entire semester though, it has nothing on last semester.

I still really think this is going to be a great semester, and I'm excited about it. I just found up a few minutes ago that something particularly exciting might be happening later this week. But I'll talk more about that after it happens. I'm sure I'll be dying to talk about it.

The power did go out twice today, and it made me lose a video I was editing both times (despite the video being supposedly saved before the power outage). Now I put off editing it until tomorrow when I'm in a better mood to deal with it.

That being said, I did get a video up the other day. It was a review of the Reign episode before last Friday's. That one was my own fault that I didn't get it up until the day of a new episode.

Now, I can hardly keep my eyes open, which is making writing this post difficult. I'm going to go listen to this podcast and possibly fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment