Friday, January 8, 2016

Life Post: Nearing the End of Break

Right now there are two days until I go back to school, and while I've been packing the last couple of days, I don't feel like I'm backed at all. What I do have together feels like a lot less than what I brought home. That would technically be a good thing, except I feel like I'm forgetting about important stuff. Packing to go to school always seems more difficult than packing to go home. When I'm here with all my stuff and everything's gotten mixed up, it's difficult to remember what I need at school and what I don't.

I'm trying to spend the last few days of break doing nothing before I go back to school. I'm not sure how well that's working out since I'm mostly writing and stuff though.

However, I'm reading two books right now that are both amazing. I wrote in my end of year book survey about how last year wasn't the greatest for me as far as fiction goes, so I'm really excited about this. Both of them are so good, and I'm glad I managed to start off the year this way. I hope it's a good sign.

I posted on my writing blog about writing according to seasons. On Youtube, I posted a book review on Nothing to Envy, which is the stories of six different North Koreans over the span of more than ten years.

No comments:

Post a Comment