Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Life Post: The Second Week

Today has felt pretty busy after having four days off. It's been a good one though. I'm really enjoying all of my classes at this point, and I think it's going to stay that way. The workload I have this semester is really not bad at all in comparison to the last several semesters, and I think that's making me enjoy completing it more as well.

Tonight I'm going to a talk with my sister though, so I'm not going to have as much time to study tonight as I would have hoped. I still have quite a bit I want to get done today that most likely won't be done. We'll see what happens though.

Over on Youtube I posted my review of the first episode of Shadowhunters (after having computer problems that led to editing it multiple times). I think I'm going to review the second episode here on the blog, so look out for that soon. Obviously, I'm extremely excited about all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment