Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Life Post: Busy Week

It's been a busy week. I had a club meeting on Monday that was the first of the semester. We wound up painting, and I was the only one who came out of it covered in paint. I blame it on being a secondary education major surrounded by elementary education majors. It was fun though. It had been a long time since I'd done anything that could qualify as arts and crafts.

One of my classes tomorrow is canceled, and I'm planning on using that time to try and catch up on some stuff I'm feeling behind on. Since it's a three hour class, I'll have a lot of time.

Since my last life post, I posted a Reign review over on Youtube. It's for the week before last, not this past Friday's episode. I got behind. I did also post a Naruto Shippuden review for episodes 286-290 though. I'm glad I didn't go as long between video reviews for Naruto as I did last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment