Monday, January 18, 2016

Life Post: A Monday That's Not a Monday

Despite sleeping in today, I can hardly keep my eyes open. I have no idea why that is other than that my allergies seem a bit worse today. It's not the most convenient. Since I have a day off classes today, I'd planned to get ahead on my work for the week, but instead, I can't focus. I've been struggling to read one of my textbooks, and writing this is my break even though my eyes still don't want to stay open.

All of that being said, it's nice to have another day off. I can't complain about that. I only got dressed an hour ago, and I still only put sweatpants on (which I rarely wear). Come to think of it, that might be part of the reason why I feel so tired. Who knows.

Earlier today I posted something on my writing blog called Hypocrite. The negative tone of it makes me sound angrier than I am I think. I labelled it as fiction because it's more fiction than a realistic look at how I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment