Saturday, January 23, 2016

Life Post: A Nostalgic Saturday

I went to get coffee this morning, and I stumbled upon a crowded Starbucks. Usually when I get coffee on weekend mornings, there's no one there except me and the workers. They'll be working on homework and stuff like that when I come in. Today the line was backed up to the door, there were more workers than normal, and they were constantly in motion.

I can't tell you definitively who all the people were, but I know only one or two of them were college students. Most of them were adults and teenagers with adults, so I'm going to go ahead and guess they're here for one of those days where they visit colleges and whatnot. It's been so long that I can't even remember what my school calls those days, but I felt a bit of nostalgia seeing those kids going through the same thing.

When I was walking across campus later, I also saw a campus tour. I remember that too. It's crazy to think I'm a senior now. Sometimes I don't even believe I was ever in the position of having to learn about campus and figure out where everything was. I had so much trouble finding the buildings on campus freshman year, and that's laughable now.

So my Saturday has turned into a nostalgic one. It's better than focusing on the One Direction drama I woke up to. (My frustration with that mostly being the people freaking out about it on Twitter and Tumblr, not with the One Direction news itself.)

Anyway, I filmed my Reign review this morning that's for last Friday's episode, not this Friday's. I know I'm late, but I'm importing the footage now so that I can edit it and get it up. It might take a while to load since our wifi's been pretty terrible this semester, but it should at least be up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment