Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Life Post: A Fast Week

The long weekend completely through my sense of the days of the week off. I'm finally starting to actually remember my schedule for the semester, but when you add in the fact that I keep thinking it's Tuesday instead of Wednesday, I'm still having trouble remembering which class I'm supposed to be in at what times. On the bright side, at least I keep thinking it's a day earlier in the week instead of later. I have one more class today, and then I'll be halfway done for the week. That's pretty awesome when I keep mistaking today for Tuesday.

I feel like I've really had the homework piled on me this week though. It's not so much that I'm feeling completely overwhelmed and stressed. It's definitely enough to handle, but it is taking an incredibly long time to do. The funny thing is, I feel like I'm doing a lot better job at getting it done than I was the past couple of weeks when I had less work. I just think I'm focusing on it better this week, so hopefully that keeps up.

Anyway, I have to get going to class in a few minutes, and if I had anything else to write about, I can't remember it now. I feel like there was, but my frantic glancing at the clock is the only thing on my mind. I'm off to go talk about some British literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment