Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Confirmation and More About Finishing High School

My Saturday has been very lazy.  Other than watching the newest episode of Korra, the only notable thing I did today was attend my sister's confirmation, which was a big deal, but it didn't take up too much of the day.  For some reason I got really worn out after Regina's confirmation, and now I just don't want to do anything, including writing this post.  I can't really think of anything to write even though I'm sure I could if I wasn't this tired.  I slept in this morning, so I really have no idea why I'm so worn out now.

This is the last weekend I have before I'm done with high school forever, since Tuesday is our last day (but the AP English exam is Wednesday).  I also only have a tiny bit of what I think will be my last homework in high school ever to do tomorrow.  I can't believe how close I am to being finished with high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment