Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It Really is Close to the End

I think my cold is finally getting better! I was actually able to get a good night's sleep last night, so that's definitely a good sign.

We had our last test in AP U.S. History today that won't be an open book test. (We're running short on time, so we're having two open book tests for the last two chapters later this week.) It's hard to believe we're that close to the end of the school year. We're also going over the last lesson we're doing in probability and statistics tomorrow.

Speaking over being bear the end of the year, our yearbook deadline for all of our pages (except graduation and a very few others) is Friday. I'm excited to get it done, but it's going to be hectic getting it done. We're having a bit of a problem with several pages for various reasons, and I just hope we can get it done.

I almost forgot that we're basically done in psychology too! It really is the end if the year... The fact that I'm graduating hasn't fully sunk in yet.

Another clue it's the end of the year: we had a meeting of all the AP students today to fill out our AP student packets and things. I have to say, that's one thing I won't miss after doing it for three years. I'm just not a fan of filling in all of those bubbles. And while I'd never say I'm excited about the AP tests per se, I am excited to take them and never have to take an AP test again.

No comments:

Post a Comment