Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Doctor and One Direction DVD

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday.  It was the first time I'd been in at least a couple of years.  I had to get a vaccine for college and be tested for TB.  I'm so glad it's over with.  I can't stand needles, and my arm's still a little sore where I got the vaccine.  I have a little bruise where they did the TB test too.  I'm going back Friday for them to read it, but it's flat and nothing's there except the little bruise, so I think I'm good.

Jordan, Haley, and I also went walking around town and hung out at the park last night.  I was going to blog about the doctor appointment yesterday, but completely forgot when I got home after that.  It was fun, but for some reason I was freezing the whole time even though Haley and Jordan weren't cold at all.  I've always gotten colder more than others though, and there are also a lot of times where everyone else is hot and I feel fine.

I didn't really do anything today other than go to work.  I'm excited for tomorrow though!  One Direction is doing this live Twitter party thing with their DVD.  They'll be on their Twitter, and everyone will press play at the same time.  Haley's coming over, and we're watching it together.  The only problem is neither one of us have gotten our DVDs yet.  (We both pre-ordered them.)  I got an email saying it had shipped and they expected it to arrive tomorrow.  Our mail comes before the live thing is supposed to start, so I really, really hope mine (or at least Haley's) comes tomorrow.  I don't know what we'll do if neither of us get ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment