Sunday, May 6, 2012

Why Three Day Weekends are Awesome

Three day weekends are amazing.  Usually Sundays are kind of hectic for me because I'm trying to get things done before school the next day, but on three day weekends the extra day I have to do stuff lets me enjoy Sundays so much more.  I'm actually on Tumblr today for the first time in ages because there's actually time today.  It's amazing.

That being said, there's still quite a bit I need to finish up today.  I've still got homework and some college stuff I need to get done.  Plus, I need to preread a chapter and get it back to the author because that's been taking me way too long to do with all the craziness of last weekend that went into last week.  If it takes me any longer, some people may start to get annoyed, so that's getting finished up today for sure.  Since there's no school tomorrow though, I feel as if I have plenty of time to do all of that plus just do whatever else I want today.

I watched an episode of How I Met Your Mother earlier for what felt like the first time in ages, and I plan on watching an episode of the Ouran live drama in a little bit, after I get some homework done.  It is just a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment