Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Homework Filled Saturday

Today has been a long day.  I had a lot of homework, and I spent a lot of time today working on it.  It wasn't too bad though, and I did manage to get some reading in as well.  Overall though, it was just a boring Saturday of working.

It also snowed yet again today.  Amazingly though, it was warmer that it has been the past several days.  I was surprised when I went to the dining hall this morning.  I'd expected it to be colder if anything, but I was much less frozen after walking across campus than I had been going to and from classes lately.

This is a really short post, but I'm having a lot of trouble concentrating.  I don't know what it is, but I figure homework tired me out. It's not even nine, and I already feel like going to bed.  I'm going to go listen to a Hunger Games podcast though and try to stay awake for a little while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment