Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Much Needed Break

Today has consisted of doing basically nothing, and I'm actually extremely thankful for it.  I was so worn out yesterday after spending the day with my family and my allergies being so bad.  I took medicine early today and felt much better.  It was also an extremely light day as far as homework goes.  I did have some work to do, but it was almost nothing.  I got it done and out of the way quicker than I have all semester.  Other than a bit of homework and going to church, I had nothing to do.

So I basically spent my entire day sitting around doing nothing, which was incredibly welcome after how stressed I was last week from work and then seeing my family yesterday.  I've spent most of my day watching television shows and documentaries on my computer.  I've watched several documentaries on animals in Africa that I've found on Netflix over the past week or so, and I've loved them.  It makes me want to visit Africa so badly.

I'm sure I'll get a bunch more work tomorrow.  My Monday's usually suck just because of how much a dread Tuesdays and how busy I am on those days.  I try to make the most of it though.  Hopefully tomorrow will be good!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it's half-term at the moment and I generally spend my half-terms doing nothing...whiling the hours away reading or blogging...and sleeping, of course! It's a much-needed break for me too!

    Catherine :)
    The Book Parade

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that's right rest is needed first to relax and re-charge

    Blogging Profit Unleashed

    ReplyDelete