Friday, February 22, 2013

Injuries and Ice

Today's one of those days where I'm quite glad that it's Friday.  This week wasn't particularly hard or draining or anything until these past couple of days.  I think it started when the fire alarm went off in our building in the middle of the night a couple of days ago.  Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep that night, and the next day was spent being extremely worn out.

Other than that not much happened this week.  As I mentioned in my last post, I injured my finger earlier this week by scraping it against my razor.  I'm fine now, but going a couple of days barely being able to type or write anything is a little difficult when you're a college student.  Taking notes was not fun for those couple of days.

Also, when we woke up this morning everything was covered in a layer of ice.  They'd managed to clean off a few of the sidewalks, but most of them were still covered when I went to class.  I was really hoping that at least my first couple of classes would be canceled, but no such luck.  I may have slid around a bit, but at least I made it to class uninjured.  By this afternoon most of it was gone, but you still had to be careful because there were just random patches in some places.

Now, I'm going to get back to the documentary on African animals that I'm watching.  I've become obsessed with them lately and want nothing more than to go on a safari in Africa.  So I'm off to learn about jaguars!

No comments:

Post a Comment