Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Exhausted

I'm utterly exhausted.  I'm amazed that I was able to force myself to write this.  I don't know why, but I was really worn out the past two days and it's only worse today.  To make matters worse today's my night class. I don't know how I'm going to make it through it.

I did manage to get homework done, which is impressive considering Tuesdays are so hectic for me and today was even worse.  A lot happened today, and while none of it was incredibly huge or exciting, it's just left me feeling tired and wanting to go to bed.  And when I'm tired I tend to get really irritated, and let's just say that a lot of people on Twitter are stressing me out.  I should really get off of it, but we all know that won't happen.

Let's just hope I make it through class without falling asleep.  It'll be an accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment