Saturday, February 23, 2013

Here Comes the Craziness

I probably shouldn't be taking time to write this because I still have homework, but I figure it's Saturday and I'll get it done eventually.  Today is just one of those days where I want to procrastinate.  It makes sense considering Twitter and Tumblr today.  How can I not be distracted from homework when it's the first day of One Direction's Take Me Home tour and everyone's going crazy?

It probably wouldn't have been too bad if there'd only been one show today.  A few hours of One Direction craziness and the rest of the day for work.  But they had to schedule two shows today.  I spent this morning following the matinee show, and now in just about an hour there's going to be another one.  And I've still managed to do nothing but a bit of reading for politics.  I still have an annotated bibliography and psychology paper to work on.  It'll be interesting to see what I actually get done.

I am really excited for this tour.  The Up All Night tour was so much fun, and I didn't even get to go.  This time I'm actually going to one of the concerts!  And the time during the concerts is some of the best times on Twitter and Tumblr for the One Direction fandom.  I'm definitely looking forward to it all.  The next nine months are going to be crazy!  But hopefully not as distracting as today (at least until May) because I do have to get some work done...

1 comment:

  1. Free Data Entry Job Trial(11555)

    Get A Free Data Entry Job Trial When You Register In The $10biz.
    Get Paid Directly To Any Account Instantly.
    Earn $10 For Every Order Processed
    For Full Details Visit Http://www.Jobzinn.com
    Click On Email Processing Jobs

    ReplyDelete