Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, everybody!  So far my celebrating has consisted of watching Little House on the Prairie and eating the Fun Dip that our RA gave everyone on our floor.  I'm not one of those people who absolutely despises Valentine's Day, but I've never really done much to celebrate it either.  I still have some chocolate and other candy that my family sent me for Valentine's Day, and I plan on eating some of it today as well.  Candy is basically the best part of Valentine's Day.

I've done most of my homework for today, but I want to study psychology a bit still.  Other than that, I don't have any work that I still need to get done today.  Thursdays are when I only have one class, so I'm usually able to get my work done pretty early.  Hopefully psychology won't take too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment