Saturday, February 16, 2013

Family Visit

I can't believe I've found the energy to write this blog post, but somehow I'm managing it.  Today was a good day since my family came up to Indianapolis to visit.  We didn't do much other than go out to eat, go to Walmart, and go to the mall.  We cam really close to going to the zoo, but that didn't happen...

It was nice seeing them though, and it was fun.  I just wish that my allergies hadn't decided to act up today.  I'm feeling pretty miserable.  Still, I had a good time.  (And now I'm stocked up on snacks and food until spring break. Haha.)

I have some homework to get done now, but hopefully it won't take too much time.  I want to read some today as well.  Let's hope I don't end up falling asleep before everything is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment