Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Baby Simulator

I had to take care of the baby simulator last night. I'm so glad that's over! It only woke me up once during the night, but it was enough to make me incredibly tired today. It also cried twice while I was in the shower, and once while I was getting dressed. That was a near disaster. I got a 94% on the assignment. The only thing I did wrong was that I didn't change his diaper quick enough at one point. They only give us three minutes to get the baby to stop crying.

I named the baby simulator Brian, and I posted pictures of him over on my Twitter.

I finished choosing my classes for next year today. Now I just have to wait to get my schedule. It'll probably take a couple months.

I read chapter 3 of Titian by Mark Hudson. It was a good chapter. I'm still amazed that I'm actually interested in it when I could care less about art.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment