Monday, February 15, 2010

More Snow!?

We had yet another snow day today, and school for tomorrow has already been canceled too! At this rate, we'll be going to school for an extra month!

I haven't done much today. I did watch episode 36 of Naruto. It was a good episode. *SPOILERS* I knew Kabuto was working for Orochimaru so that was no surprise. I didn't know when it was going to be revealed in the show though, or how it would happen. I was kind of scared he'd just randomly attack them or something. I'm glad he didn't. (Of course, he still could seeing as they don't know actually know yet, but still...)

That was pretty much all I did today except read fanfiction and do other stuff online. Twitter was having problems earlier, and as soon as it started working again, my laptop started messing up. It wouldn't load stuff for some reason, and then it just randomly disconnected me from the internet. When I restarted it, it was fine though. I'm not sure what was wrong with it.

I was supposed to bring the baby simulator home for child development tomorrow, but with the two snow days, it doesn't look like I'll take it home until Thursday. If we have another snow day, I'm going to have to take it home next week which wouldn't be good because I'd have to ride the bus with it. Another girl took hers home on the bus, and some of the middle-schoolers were messing with it. One even tried to punch it. Those things cost $500 to replace. I don't want to get in trouble for it because of the idiotic middle-schoolers on my bus.

I'm going to rant a little now because I really want to get this out. I swear God decided to have every single one of the most annoying middle-schoolers in the school district live in places so that they would all ride the same bus. Their principal has even gotten on the bus to talk to them before when we stopped at the middle school to pick them up multiple times. They all have assigned seats now because they fight with each other and even make fun of some of the high schoolers (including me). I'm not sure how they treat the elementry kids (I'm not on the bus when they are), but it's probably even worse. They have to be the worst behaved kids ever. They act like three year olds.

Sorry for the rant. That's been bothering me for a while now. It makes me wish I could drive to school, and I absolutely hate driving.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment