Saturday, February 13, 2010

Beaver Creeks Aren't Meant For the Snow

I didn't blog yesterday because I was watching the opening ceremonies of the Olympics, and to be completely honest, I don't really want to be right now because I'd rather be reading this awesome fanfiction I'm in the middle of. I told myslef at the beginning of the year that I would update regularly though, so here's a short post.

I took that Spanish test I was talking about Friday. Not sure how I did, but I don't think it's better than a C. Spanish II is definitely the hardest class I've ever taken!

In child development, I signed up to take home the baby simulator on Tuesday. I'm going to be incredibly cranky from lack of sleep. I'm taking home a boy, and I have to name him. I already think I know what his name will be. I'm really glad that I only have to have him one night.

The opening ceremonies for the Olympics were awesome! It's really sad that the athlete from Georgia died before the games even began though. It was really sweet that Georgia's athletes got a standing ovation when they walked in. It was freaky how they showed his death on TV though.

I watched episode 35 of Naruto earlier today. It was awesome, just like every other episode has been lately. *SPOILERS* Those ninja at the very end reminded me of zombies. They were like zombie ninjas. That could make for a really interesting story actually...

I also finished A Not-So-Silent Night by Verlyn D. Verbrugge today too. It was an incredibly interesting book, and I'd really recommend it to anyone who's Christian. It made me think about Christmas in a completely different way.

Oh yeah! I almost forgot to mention that my parents bought a new car today! It's really awesome! I have no clue what kind it is (I know nothing about cars), but it's more a van then a car. I do know that it's blue. I got a little too excited when they came home with it. I slipped my Beaver Creeks on, and ran outside not thinking about how there was still some snow on the ground in places. For anyone who was unaware before, let me warn you, Beaver Creeks are not meant to be worn in the snow especially when you're excited and running. I slipped and fell. It's lucky the snow was there really because I slip and fell on rocks and concrete. Luckily, all that happened was I was wet and cold afterwards. My arm and side were a little sore afterwards too, but I'm prefectly fine now.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment