Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Last Airbender Commercial

I'm currently watching the Super Bowl. I don't like football, but I like watching the commercials. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter commercial was good, but The Last Airbender commercial was so freaking awesome! I absolutely loved it! It gave me more hope that the movie will be good.

I watched episode 33 of Naruto the other day. It was amazing! Probably would have been even better if I didn't already know what's going on with Sasuke. It was still awesome though!

I also read chapter 9 of A Not-So-Silent Night by Verlyn D. Verbugge. It was pretty interesting. I only have two more chapters and a conclusion, and I'll be finished with the book.

I can't believe I have to go to school tomorrow. It doesn't feel like a Sunday for some reason.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment