Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Finally Posted a One-Shot!

We had another snow day today! At this rate, we're barely going to have a summer break. It's supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow morning, so we may not have school tomorrow either. They already put us on a two-hour delay. I'm so happy that I get to sleep in an extra two hours. Not sure how I'd feel about another snow day. I'd be happy not having snow, but I do not want to make up any more snow days.

I didn't really do anything. I painted my nails which I hadn't done in forever (over a year I think). I suck at painting nails, so they look really horrible. I mean really, really horrible. I probably got more nail polish on my hands then I did my nails, and I'm not exaggerating much.

You know those Avatar one-shots I keep mentioning but hadn't posted yet? The first one's finally up! You can read it here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5732012/1/A_TNG_OneShots_and_Drabbles

It took me forever to get it up. First, my laptop and flash drive both refused to save it in the right format. Then, I lost it, had to re-type it, and had trouble saving it yet again. Finally, I get it saved in the right format, and fanfiction.net messes up the formatting. So, I had to delete it from fanfiction.net and upload it yet again. Thankfully, I finally got it up. It's pretty stupid because, if you read it, it's incredibly short. That's a good thing really considering I had to re-type it. I can't believe that I went through all that trouble for something so short. I guess it shows how important writing is to me. Plus, there are probably a lot of people who are disappointed that I haven't updated in a while, so this is better than nothing.

I also watched episode 34 of Naruto earlier. It was a really good episode. It was cool learning a little about Gaara. Even though I technically know more about him then I should at this point, I still learned some stuff I didn't know in this episode. Does that make sense?

I wish I could see the future, and knew if we'd have school or not tomorrow.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment