Saturday, February 27, 2010

Dear John Movie

For some reason I just completely forgot to blog the past few days. I haven't been in that great of a mood, so that's probably why.

My sister and I went to see Dear John today. I loved it! They really only changed about two major things from the book, but it was still an awesome movie. One of the changes I think I actually like better than the movie.

I thought the cast was awesome! Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried were amazing as John and Savannah! I also thought that the actors who played Tim and John's dad were really good. I don't think the movie could have had any better cast.

If you haven't seen it, you really should, but read the book first!

I also really want to go see valentine's Day and The Young Victoria. Who knows is I ever will.

I watched episode 40 of Naruto the other day. Amazing! The whole thing with the bugs was interesting, but a little creepy, and I loved everything with Kakashi and Orochimaru!

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment