Monday, February 22, 2010

A Dreary Monday

I watched episode 39 of Naruto last night. It was awesome! *SPOILERS* I can't wait to see the fight between Kakashi and Orochimaru in the next episode!

I found out in world history today that I got a 93% on my last test, so that's good. All we did today was work on some worksheets. In art we just took notes. In child development we took a test on birth defects and worked on our scrapbook pages we're making. In Spanish, we went over our new vocab words.

In English, we went over vocab and the story we reading called The Contents of the Dead Man's Pocket. That has to be the most boring story I've read in a long time. I almost fell asleep while we were reading it today, and I don't usually sleep in class.

I take home the baby simulator home for child development tomorrow! Wish me luck! I hope he doesn't cry during the night! If I'm up all night, I'm going to be incredibly cranky on Wednesday.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to post a blog tomorrow or not. It depends on how much the baby simulator cries. I may be lucky to get my homework done.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment