Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just a Boring Weekend

I haven't really done much this weekend. I did read more of Titian by Mark Hudson and watched more of Naruto, so I'll talk about that.

I read the first two chapters of Titian. I really like it so far. I'm actually really surprised that I like it because I could care less about art and artists. It's really interesting though.

I watched episode 38 of Naruto. I know Ive said this every time so far, but it was awesome! The episodes just keep getting better and better! I completely understand why people say this is their favorite arc of the whole series. It is awesome! I'm planning on watching episode 39 as soon as I'm done with this post, so I'll talk about it in my next post.

I have to go to a Confirmation class at six tonight. I really don't want to go. I think they should have made the classes shorter, and scheduled them at a different time. In my opinion, Sunday evening wasn't a good choice. It should be after mass or something. The have religious ed for the grade school kids in between the two masses. They could have high school religious ed/Confirmation after the last mass or something. It be better if I had any friends in the class, but since my best friend quit, I just sit there bored the whole time. They're apparently putting us in groups again tonight. Last time they did that, I was put with my ex-best friend. It was really awkward.

This weekend felt shorter than normal. Of course, since we had three snow days last week, my days are all messed up.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment